Its ending… need to wind up my wayward thoughts. Interesting year… Innumerable experiences.
I learnt some new tricks, and unlearned some old ones.
- to hide myself on WhatsApp.😎
- flossing (the dance, and not what you do to your teeth!)
- eating sea food daily! I live on the coast now.
- basic communication in Malayalam.
- to leave behind the past, the stories and memories.
- my attachment to places.
- my love for eating paan.
- hard core Hindi-colloquial manners to avoid being considered rude in Kerala.
- that December only meant winters! as it is 32degrees out here.
- that friends don’t age; they all have…(what happened to those handsome rogues ?!)
Yes! No resolutions and bucket lists yet! I neither am so resolute nor do I have one foot in the grave.
Amidst all this and more, the world & technology kept evolving at a lightening pace with no time for those who pause and ruminate.Its best to be firmly on the highway, not off-roading in the shoulder waiting for the right time to join the mainstream.
Are you, by any chance one of those who relives the past -scene by scene, regretting bygones and reinventing better endings? Pointless.
Signing off for this year with hope & wishes that better tidings await one and all in 2019!