Remember what I said at the start of this year? No? Read it here👇 https://sushmitasahay.com/2021/01/08/this-year/
Although it was an emotional watershed year…we still have lots to be thankful for if we begin to count our blessings one by one. Just for starts, here I go…
1. We are still here, me writing you reading.
2. Hopefully, not all our loved ones are gone, some still are waiting with enough warmth in their embrace to hug our miseries away.
3. Then there is this immense blue sky, filling us up with thoughts of immense infinity.
4. A child/ your child smiled back at you, just like that! No reason( Its a wonderful Kodak moment, I tell you 🥰)
5. You were able to help someone in dire monetary need without expecting a return because God has been kind to you.
6. Like me, you didn’t have to visit the doctor this whole year, isn’t it the most amazing thing we can wish for, especially in these desperate times!
7. You could stand solid in physical/ emotional/ financial support of someone who lost their breadwinner in the COVID holocaust…
8. You can still eat all favourite foods without counting the calories or glycemic index (so can I😁),
9. You can still go to sleep by just closing your eyes in bed, unaided by soporifics (I still need a book though :D).
10. You too can fit into good looking clothes and your favourite five year old jeans. I targeted this grey area during the lockdown! ( Try my https://sushmitasahay.com/2021/11/13/how-to-lose/)
Small blessings dear all… Count them and ring in the new year with prayers to the Almighty.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year to all you lovely beautiful people, who read blogs and enjoy the power of words ❤️